The Leyspring Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leyspring is a group of Landmark players dedicated to Innovation. We are united in our efforts to push the limits of construction and entertainment for all players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello there

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixander

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Hello there   Hello there EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 7:00 pm

Hi there!

I happened to stumble across you guys just as the Anti-voxel workshop was wrapping up and was referred here, so I figured I'd give my F5 finger a rest from refreshing for tweets/soe tracker/update posts and stop by to introduce myself.

I'm a little behind the curve in the innovation area currently, as for most of Alpha I was part of the unofficial "How much can you do with a system below minimum system specs" focus group.

I'm looking forward to playing catchup, and hopefully getting to really see what this system can do. Once upon a time, way back, I used to do some mapping for CoD2 multiplayer maps, and lemme tell ya... Radiant (the program used to generate environments) was the least intuitive, least user friendly program I've ever used. It was released into public domain as a no frills, engineering program, sans instruction manuals. Landmark, by comparison has been a DREAM to be working in.

Aside from that, its been lonely in Landmark. I'm happy to have stumbled on what seems to be a really clever, innovative, and community focused group of folks here. And if you'll have me, I'd love to become another creative cog in the machine.

ok... its been 4 minutes with no refresh button for Closed Beta email checking... seeya!!
Back to top Go down
Merma

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 3:13 pm

Vixander
OK so I take it you got yourself a new'er" PC. Gratz
If you still need a beta key, send me a PM here and I will see what can be done about that.
Back to top Go down

Hello there
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Leyspring Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: