The Leyspring Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leyspring is a group of Landmark players dedicated to Innovation. We are united in our efforts to push the limits of construction and entertainment for all players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Floors I've been experimenting with

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
elyhim

Floors I've been experimenting with Empty
PostSubject: Floors I've been experimenting with   Floors I've been experimenting with EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 10:39 am

Other than attempting more legendary picks/axes I've been working on floor designs since we can't connect claims quite yet.

I've been experimenting with empty space in a design and using smooth to bring up the lower texture. I've had some nice results, some are rather busy but interesting.

Floors I've been experimenting with WymM1A3

Floors I've been experimenting with HqR3nub

Using the same method in ceiling tile I gave aquamarine an emerald color but kept the texture.

Floors I've been experimenting with Ogdv4mE

Floors I've been experimenting with Et1PLmS

Added Dirt to the recipe which gave an illusion of some depth.

Floors I've been experimenting with Loba1ra
Back to top Go down
elyhim

PostSubject: Re: Floors I've been experimenting with   Floors I've been experimenting with EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 2:26 pm

Floors I've been experimenting with GqSg3nn

Too bumble bee? Maybe I should mix other colors?
Back to top Go down
Merma

PostSubject: Re: Floors I've been experimenting with   Floors I've been experimenting with EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 3:06 pm

Hi, I walk on your floors almost every day, My claim is next door to the north. Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floors I've been experimenting with   Floors I've been experimenting with Empty

Back to top Go down

Floors I've been experimenting with
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Leyspring Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: