The Leyspring Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leyspring is a group of Landmark players dedicated to Innovation. We are united in our efforts to push the limits of construction and entertainment for all players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Claim Scavenger Hunt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chamille

Claim Scavenger Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Claim Scavenger Hunt   Claim Scavenger Hunt EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 11:59 pm

I want to host an event for the opening day of The Spring Court. If you'd like to know what The Spring Court is you can follow my thread in Leyspring projects called Leyspring Bazaar & Trade System. I was trying to come up with an event that might encourage people to explore the bazaar and then thought it might be a neat for players to tour several claims across Leyspring.

The scavenger hunt would have players search for etched letters across different claims, limited to a certain number of claims whose location would announced. These etched letters would be semi-hidden but clear, and as soon as a player has discovered what all the letter are, they have to unscramble them into the correct word and whisper it to the event coordinator in order to win. The claim owners would only have to hide these letters in visible sight on their claims; no giving players build permissions or anything risky. I was thinking of having some exceptional quality accessories to give out to people as prizes. If anyone really likes the event idea and would like to participate let me know!
Back to top Go down
Weake

Weake

PostSubject: Count me in   Claim Scavenger Hunt EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 12:16 am

I attended the  Q and A today and watched the video of the etching. I am ready to try to hide a letter for you
Back to top Go down
Chamille

PostSubject: Re: Claim Scavenger Hunt   Claim Scavenger Hunt EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 11:51 am

More details on this event will come once the Spring Court is close to opening. If anyone has a claim on Courage - Spring and you're interested though please let me know on here or in game. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claim Scavenger Hunt   Claim Scavenger Hunt Empty

Back to top Go down

Claim Scavenger Hunt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Leyspring Community :: Events-
Jump to: