The Leyspring Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leyspring is a group of Landmark players dedicated to Innovation. We are united in our efforts to push the limits of construction and entertainment for all players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Merma here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Merma

Merma here Empty
PostSubject: Merma here   Merma here EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 5:50 pm

Hello
Merma here, I have a courage claim, and have been at it since first day of alpha.
also have a guild/website: Black Swan Brotherhood

I hope there is stuff I can be a help with or a part of!
I will gather, I can build.
I will /friend Tsagh in game, and hop on in the chat channel when next I get on.

I spent a LOT of time in game during alpha, not as much so far in beta.
I intend to up my playtime again to what it was during alpha soon  cheers , but work (RL stuff) has been kicking my butt lately  Rolling Eyes 

Hopefully, I will be able to help with the Theater Project
(I work in theaters a lot as an audio designer, I also do live audio sound reinforcement, so I have seen the best and the worst of them)
So maybe some help with planning on through to collecting mats, repetitive voxel placement ( lol! ) to performing at shows!

Outside of that, I am working on some design elements I intend to use building ships in Landmark.
Either in water (should things float) or as wrecks (thinking pirates a lot since Black Sails came on)

See you folks in game.
Back to top Go down
elyhim

Merma here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merma here   Merma here EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 8:28 pm

Hi there! Good to see you Cool

Check in the chat channels to say hey. Completely understand about RL, come in when you can!
Back to top Go down

Merma here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Leyspring Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: