The Leyspring Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leyspring is a group of Landmark players dedicated to Innovation. We are united in our efforts to push the limits of construction and entertainment for all players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leyspring Cavern Crawlers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
reedjs21

Leyspring Cavern Crawlers Empty
PostSubject: Leyspring Cavern Crawlers   Leyspring Cavern Crawlers EmptySun May 04, 2014 12:53 pm

Do you like being dirty?  Do like to go Deep?  Then Cavern Crawlers may be just for you.  

I am looking to start a group within the Leyspring Community towards building, designing, and running events driven around underground Dungeons and Labyrinths.  

I have started a underground Dungeon on my claim, its about 4 levels deep already if you want to swing by and get an idea of what I am going for.  Eventually as more elements of the game get added, I am hopeful that we can run more complex events and encounters in this system.

I currently would like to set up an event, see about recruiting sponsors, and run a dungeon crawl, and event in the world community that would "sale tickets", probably a entry cost of gemstones to run the dungeon, with several sets of prize rewards depending on the entry ticket.

Here are the roles I would like to expand out if there is interest.

Lead Architects:  Overall Design and Master Theme organizer

Level Architects:  Responsible for design planning and implementation of a single level in the dungeon.

Architects:  Responsible for the day to day building and implementation of the dungeon, may be tasked to work on differing areas as needed by the Level/Lead Architects.

Lead Interior Designer:  Responsible for the thematic Elements of the dungeon, works closely with the lead architect to determine scope of project.

Interior Designers:  Responsible for the thematic Elements of the dungeon, may work on different areas as needed by the lead designer and architect team.

Lead Harvester:  Responsible for coordinating with the Lead Designer/Architect for required supplies to be gathered for build, also tasked with maintaining inventory and working with Events Coordinator for prize support for community events.

Events Coordinator:  Responsible for organizing and implementing community events to draw awareness to the Leyspring Dungeon Crawler Community

If the interest is high enough, would like to fill all these positions with an individual person for work load balancing, at the start, some of these positions may be filled by 1 person doing a couple of roles.  Ultimately looking for a collaborative build process that everyone is involved in creating some really creative and unique underground masterpieces.

Please feel free to add me as friend in game and message me/email me if you are interested.

Guroff
Back to top Go down
Pookiemonster

PostSubject: Re: Leyspring Cavern Crawlers   Leyspring Cavern Crawlers EmptyMon May 05, 2014 2:16 pm

You and I have the exact same idea/goal: Dungeon Running as a competitive spectator sport.

We shall talk more as more systems get into the game, but I'm certainly interested.
Back to top Go down
reedjs21

PostSubject: Re: Leyspring Cavern Crawlers   Leyspring Cavern Crawlers EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:11 am

So the Cavern Crawler Idea  is growing, i sent out an in game email to a bunch of people who are currently building claims with mazes and such and getting a fair response, enough that I think we can start moving to the next phase.

Here are the current names in game of players expressing interest:

Daxa
Tues
Kalanessa
Amata
Gowcu
Nekko

Want to try and start setting up some times where we can get together and decide on a starting claim as well as a kick off party for this to spread awareness.

More to follow soon.

Guroff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leyspring Cavern Crawlers   Leyspring Cavern Crawlers Empty

Back to top Go down

Leyspring Cavern Crawlers
Page 1 of 1