The Leyspring Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leyspring is a group of Landmark players dedicated to Innovation. We are united in our efforts to push the limits of construction and entertainment for all players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coming of the New World (Closed Beta)

Go down 
+2
Tsagh
Pookiemonster
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pookiemonster

Coming of the New World (Closed Beta) Empty
PostSubject: Coming of the New World (Closed Beta)   Coming of the New World (Closed Beta) EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 5:30 pm

So the servers are getting wiped on the 24th for the onset of Closed Beta.

The good news is that our claims will be templated and the templates will be saved for us, so no building progress will be lost.

The bad news is that we'll have to find each other again and stake new claims, which may be even harder with all the Beta people coming in.

Perhaps we should discuss a plan? Decide on a server and island and area? Same place on Tube? There's no telling if the islands themselves will even be the same.

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Tsagh
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Coming of the New World (Closed Beta)   Coming of the New World (Closed Beta) EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 8:53 pm

Dexella said that even though islands are being regenerated, names will be reused. My plan is to continue to use Courage-Tube as our home. More info to come.
Back to top Go down
http://www.leyspring.com
Tsagh
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Coming of the New World (Closed Beta)   Coming of the New World (Closed Beta) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 11:13 am

I put up a new blog post today. I'm really excited about Closed Beta, and I think that we really ended Alpha on a positive note. Let's keep this rolling!
Back to top Go down
Chamille

PostSubject: Re: Coming of the New World (Closed Beta)   Coming of the New World (Closed Beta) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 7:13 pm

Perhaps everyone that is available to log on right as open beta starts can get on a chat server together, like ventrilo or something, and try to coordinate placing claims on Courage - Tube. If we try covering a large buffer area, we might be able to reserve space that can be opened up later by crowding our claims together once the opening rush has passed. I think trying to get space near the hub to attract more visitors would be really cool too.
Back to top Go down
BlackMolasses

PostSubject: Re: Coming of the New World (Closed Beta)   Coming of the New World (Closed Beta) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 7:24 pm

I am new to the forums and would love to learn from you guys. Cant wait for Wednesday
Back to top Go down
Kelvara

PostSubject: Re: Coming of the New World (Closed Beta)   Coming of the New World (Closed Beta) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 10:50 pm

I can be there whenever the servers go up on Wednesday, have they given us a time frame yet?
Back to top Go down
Shadowspawnd

PostSubject: Re: Coming of the New World (Closed Beta)   Coming of the New World (Closed Beta) EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 11:45 pm

Dexella posted a list of the new Servers and Islands. No idea on Biomes for each or Tiers yet though.

Courage, Liberation, Satisfaction (EU), Understanding (EU), Serenity, as well as the NEW Rebellion, Determination, Confidence, and Adventure

Islands will be as follows, some familiar names but many new names. Still only 50 islands per server.
Abyss
Arch
Barrier
Bay
Beach
Brook
Canal
Cave
Channel
Cliff
Coral
Cove
Crater
Delta
Dune
Estuary
Fjord
Gully
Hilltop
Kettle
Lagoon
Lavatube
Levee
Lowland
Marsh
Outwash
Overhang
Oxbow
Peak
Pit
Playa
Point
Rapids
Ridge
Rift
Scree
Shield
Shoal
Sound
Spine
Spring
Summit
Trench
Timber
Terrace
Tor
Tunnel
Vale
Valley
Wetland
Back to top Go down
Tsagh
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Coming of the New World (Closed Beta)   Coming of the New World (Closed Beta) EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 1:03 am

We're going to Courage-Spring now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming of the New World (Closed Beta)   Coming of the New World (Closed Beta) Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming of the New World (Closed Beta)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Leyspring Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: