The Leyspring Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leyspring is a group of Landmark players dedicated to Innovation. We are united in our efforts to push the limits of construction and entertainment for all players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joining Leyspring

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elkay

Joining Leyspring Empty
PostSubject: Joining Leyspring   Joining Leyspring EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 8:01 pm

Good afternoon all.
I'm not much of a board-crawling or forum lurker or whatever they call it these days but the name Leyspring keeps popping up from time to time and so I'd like to learn more about it, who you people are and find out what you're looking for in new members.

I've been around since day 1, alpha...pretty much keep to myself but love visiting other sites from time to time. Enjoy the game, I'm old-school EQ (I played on Veeshan in a medium sized guild called fires of heaven about three hundred years ago) and I'm looking forward to EQN but until then I'm going to learn as much as I can about how its built so....here I sit in Landmark Smile

Feel free to shoot me a message or mail in-game.
My username is Elkay.

Thanks all.

-LK

Back to top Go down

Joining Leyspring
Page 1 of 1