The Leyspring Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leyspring is a group of Landmark players dedicated to Innovation. We are united in our efforts to push the limits of construction and entertainment for all players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Leyspring Theater

Go down 
+9
Dahoof
OlivePit
elyhim
xelara
Vixander
Nanasie
Moonz
Voidlust
Pookiemonster
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
knoober

The Leyspring Theater - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leyspring Theater   The Leyspring Theater - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 1:16 pm

Void,  count me in as a building assistant.
Back to top Go down
BogusMeatFactory

BogusMeatFactory

PostSubject: Re: The Leyspring Theater   The Leyspring Theater - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 2:41 pm

Put me down as a gatherer. I will be more than happy to contribute to the cause with anything and everything we need. Aside from the core materials of metals and other building materials, what is the status on the need for Jute for the seat cushions?
Back to top Go down
Taelaa

PostSubject: Re: The Leyspring Theater   The Leyspring Theater - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 4:54 pm

Do we want to break ground before the caves wipe? Or are we starting with a flat base and doing the terraforming later?

I've uploaded some pictures of exteriors I want to draw inspiration from to the Google Docs folder.
Back to top Go down
Voidlust

PostSubject: Re: The Leyspring Theater   The Leyspring Theater - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 2:06 pm

Taelaa wrote:
Do we want to break ground before the caves wipe? Or are we starting with a flat base and doing the terraforming later?

I've uploaded some pictures of exteriors I want to draw inspiration from to the Google Docs folder.

That is a good question. I plan on holding a quick meeting before we officially get rolling on this shortly after the deadline of the contest.

Personally I feel this project has been delayed long enough, I see no reason we shouldn't be able to begin a least with some basic components. As long as we are aware the wipe is impending we can build and plan accordingly.

The true teraforming will not be able to begin until after the wipe but I would like to use the time before the wipe to let hte people terraforming get some ideas of what they may need to do for the final.

I will cover all of this again in the meeting, and will notify everyone involved personally.
Back to top Go down
Taelaa

PostSubject: Re: The Leyspring Theater   The Leyspring Theater - Page 2 EmptySat May 10, 2014 1:10 am

Just wanted to let you know I'll be out of town all of next week for work. I have mocked up a column/pedestal in my workshop to test out color/texture combinations. This is not representative of architecture or style, it is simply to aid in color choices.

If anyone wants to stop by and check out the options I've laid out, I'd be glad of the feedback. I'm really feeling the texture limitations on this one.
Back to top Go down
Voidlust

PostSubject: Re: The Leyspring Theater   The Leyspring Theater - Page 2 EmptySat May 10, 2014 2:05 am

Taelaa wrote:
Just wanted to let you know I'll be out of town all of next week for work. I have mocked up a column/pedestal in my workshop to test out color/texture combinations. This is not representative of architecture or style, it is simply to aid in color choices.

If anyone wants to stop by and check out the options I've laid out, I'd be glad of the feedback. I'm really feeling the texture limitations on this one.

OK No worries, I still havent solidified the date / time for teh meeting but I will catch you up on everything when you get back. Will also take a look in your workshop, that is on lib timber near your taeville?

Have a safe trip talk to you when you get back
Back to top Go down
Taelaa

PostSubject: Re: The Leyspring Theater   The Leyspring Theater - Page 2 EmptySat May 10, 2014 11:03 am

Thanks, it's in the basement of my tavern, you can port to it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Taelaa

PostSubject: Re: The Leyspring Theater   The Leyspring Theater - Page 2 EmptySat May 10, 2014 3:49 pm

So, this morning I went back to the drawing board. Yes, I dream in Landmark-vision. Here's what I came up with and what I feel is the best of the lot. I've left the rejects in my workshop if anyone's interested in seeing them. I wasn't really happy with them, but I knew I was onto something today when I started etching out my own bricks in what will be the foundation. As always your feedback is appreciated. If you don't like it, please be specific about what bothers you and why.

This is an underground daytime shot, but I have white light orbs embedded at strategic points for night time. I plan to make good use of lighting overall. Hope you like it!

Edit: The is contingent based upon how it looks on a larger scale once we start building. :)Minor changes may occur!

The Leyspring Theater - Page 2 Xsc7P7e

And a night shot.

The Leyspring Theater - Page 2 DzWYcCi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Leyspring Theater   The Leyspring Theater - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Leyspring Theater
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2