The Leyspring Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leyspring is a group of Landmark players dedicated to Innovation. We are united in our efforts to push the limits of construction and entertainment for all players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leyspring Market - Housing Project

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeidman

Leyspring Market - Housing Project Empty
PostSubject: Leyspring Market - Housing Project   Leyspring Market - Housing Project EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 2:39 am

So - after BETA, I've been revamping my old Marketplace a bit for more community / roleplay / experimentation.

Currently, I am dedicating two claims to the Marketplace, one is more of a central hub for "stalls" and where trading will be happening. The other (which some of it bleeds into the central hub) - I would like to keep open for people who would be interested in "renting" a lot to build their own house.

Just hit me up in game if you're interested in contributing! No charge, I can manage the claims. All I ask is that you are responsible and considerate of others and do not "grief" the claim or anyone else's creations.

Leyspring Market - Housing Project Common11
Back to top Go down
Chamille

PostSubject: Re: Leyspring Market - Housing Project   Leyspring Market - Housing Project EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 6:46 am

So, the player housing got me thinking of neighborhoods, and the neighborhood thing gave me a crazy idea. I was trying to think of what I might want in a neighborhood in real life and I thought a ice cream truck every summer day. Well what if we had an ice cream wagon that offered ore themed flavored ice cream! ( of course we'd actually be giving or selling them ore :3 ) For example we could have Cherry Rubicite, Blueberry Cobalt, Mint Tungsten, Coconut Mithril, Caramel Copper, Vanilla Bean Tin, Sweet Plum Iron, and White Chocolate Silver. The wagon can be a template we place during certain days and times and offer exclusive deals to those residents. I could see it being a really fun trading event for RPers, like an ice cream social day.

Anyways besides my strange ideas, I think if Leyspring grows and becomes really central to a lot of game activity, people would be stoked to have the chance to build something there. If you want to especially attract RPers you might offer really neat RP events maybe like the ice cream social.
Back to top Go down
Chamille

PostSubject: Re: Leyspring Market - Housing Project   Leyspring Market - Housing Project EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 7:08 am

Sorry for the extra post. I just thought I should really qualify what your primary focuses are so we can better combine our efforts. Is it providing an area for players to build stuff and have semi-permanent residents or a central trading area for players?

If you're gonna focus on player to player trading I might focus my bazaar specifically on the trading system moderated by leyspring in stead of providing a themed place for players to trade. It'd be really nice if we could move our claims close together and make a huge market place. In general though I'd really like to here more specifics on exactly how you want your place to function! We should also coordinate some promotional events together I think once we get that far, and you could live stream them too!
Back to top Go down
Merma

PostSubject: Re: Leyspring Market - Housing Project   Leyspring Market - Housing Project EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 11:10 am

When this all happens it should make your idea a LOT more doable.

Claims 2.0: Claims have been in a functional, but simple state for a bit now. During June, we'll be making it so you can push a button to place a claim-sized template and letting you swap between those templates easily. ("Mood of the Day" claims, anyone?) We'll be adding the "claim cap" system (where you earn more claims as you game), we'll allow more claim add-ons with variety of ownership (for the true town-type buildouts), and overhaul the upkeep system to be what was designed (instead of the current 8-day system we're using now).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leyspring Market - Housing Project   Leyspring Market - Housing Project Empty

Back to top Go down

Leyspring Market - Housing Project
Page 1 of 1